Right-of-way permits

Right-of-way permits for street/alley cuts are issued by the public works department.  A copy of the application form for a right-of-way permit can be viewed here.

REMEMBER: Before you dig, call UNCC to request a line locate. They can be reached toll-free at 1-800-922-1987 or just dial 811. A right-of-way construction permit is required if any work will be done within the city street or alley right-of-way. Call the city service center at 970-565-7320 for more information.