How do I apply for a ROW Permit?

Apply through the engineering division at the City Service Center, 110 West Progress Circle, Cortez.  You will need to bring in a description of the location, overview, and time frame of proposed work.  Utility Line locates must be obtained after a ROW permit is issued and before any construction begins.  Call UNCC for a line locate at 1-800-922-1987 (or 811).

Show All Answers

1. Who’s responsible for fixing the streets?
2. Do I need to get my utilities located to dig on my own property?
3. Do I need a permit for any construction activity (digging, patching, boring)?
4. How do I apply for a ROW Permit?
5. How much does a ROW cost?
6. Can I add another driveway entrance to my property?
7. Why won’t the City fill the pothole in my driveway when filling potholes in the street?
8. Can we put up a “Children at Play” sign on our street?