How do I get my sidewalk replaced?

The City of Cortez has an annual Sidewalk Cost-Share program to assist property owners who want to construct or repair all sidewalks in the public right-of-way abutting or adjacent to his or her property.  Please contact the City Service Center at 970.565.7320 for an application.  The applications are due by May 31st to be included in that year's project.  Anyone not participating in the program, and wants to construct or repair any sidewalk, driveway, or curb-cut on the public right-of-way, must obtain a Right-of-Way construction permit.

Show All Answers

1. Can I push the snow from my sidewalk and/or driveway out into the street?
2. How do I get my sidewalk replaced?
3. How can I determine if my home or the home I am considering purchasing is in a Special Flood Hazard Area?