How do I apply for a Special Event Permit?

Events that are held on city property, including parks, may require permission from city council, written consent from specific staff members, facility use agreements, insurance and other permits depending upon the activities involved and/or the level of support requested of the city. No alcohol is allowed in the parks without these items and other specific requirements regarding fencing, security, etc. The city can help with the planning and permitting process and provide you or your organization with any information you may need to hold events within the city. Contact our Marketing and Events Department with any questions. Call the Communications and Events Manager at 970-564-4096 or email specialevents.coordinator@cityofcortez.comEvent Request Packet

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for a Special Event Permit?